

It's been a super long time since I've been on here! I was looking at the updates I put when he was 6 months old and how he has changed since then. We have his 9 month old appointment on November 6th. I asked my boss if I could leave a little bit earlier so I can be at his appointment too, she gave me the green light! So I get to be at his appointment with Travis and see how he has grown. :)
Here are some updates for now on Carson:
Besides his 2 bottom teeth, he has 4 top front teeth coming out! It’s so neat seeing him with all these teeth!
He sleeps through the night and wakes up around 5-6am to get his morning feeding. When I was with him for fall break, he would go back to sleep after that feeding and then get back up around 8am. When I have to go to work he has to stay up though.
Carson LOVES his sleep though and is very cranky when we have to get him up if he is still sleeping.
From a sitting position he can get down to his tummy. He crawls backwards. He is very mobile and loves getting into everything!
He can stand on his own when holding on to something.
He walks around the house with assistance from mom and dad. We hold his hands and he takes steps and walks. He is so eager to walk, but he doesn't have the balance to do it on his own.
He holds his bottle for the most part on his own. He wants to feed himself when he are giving him his fruits and veggies, but he would make a HUGE mess, so we still feed him.
He stares at us when we eat. He smacks his lips and sticks his tongue out when we have food.
We have tried giving him some finger foods, but he seems to gag when he tries to swallow it. This is something we will continue to work on.
He enjoys playing and likes to clap his hands. He likes playing peek-a-boo with us as well. He giggles at us when we make silly faces at him.
When he hears music, he "sings." He loves to make noises and at times it seems like he is really trying to tell us something...it's so cute!
Short clip of Carson "driving."
1 comment:
Yay for updates!! I've been waiting for forever for a blog update, hah! :) He's still so adorable. Glad you got to spend time with him over fall break. It's almost Thanksgiving and Xmas break and you'll get to do the same thing! Yay! Love you guys!
Post a Comment