Sunday, February 7, 2010

Carson's Birthday Party

Carson just had his birthday on February 4th. We celebrated his birthday Saturday with friends and family. We had a great time! I made a video of Carson first year and showed the video when the guests had arrived. We watched it and then got Carson ready for having some cake. We all ate cake and then opened presents. He then played with his cousins and enjoyed his toys. It was a nice time and we're so thankful to be surrounded by friends and family. Here are pics from the party.

I might post more pics later. My mom took more pics on her camera and I have to get those from her. So these are what I have for now.
My birthday boy waiting for the guest to arrive.
All smiles!


We have introduced him to balloons and he loves them!
Eating his individual cake. He liked the squishy feeling more than anything.
Playing with his new toys.
Playing with his cousin and sitting in his new Pixar Cars chair.

So tired from his birthday party. He fell asleep in the bathtub!




Here is a video of Carson walking. A few weeks ago he has been taking a few steps on his own. This past week he has started walking all over the house.


1 comment:

Hollee said...

Yay for a new blog entry on your handsome little boy!! So glad you had a great party! That's a neat idea about showing a video of his first year!! Love y'all!