Carson turned 3 in February and has been doing good. He is growing so fast and is getting taller. He is a bit of a clumsy boy in the house with constantly hurting himself after we tell him to be careful. He is always having bruises and scratches on him. He still loves his letters and numbers. If he was allowed he would want to do that ALL the time. He has this collection of Learning DVD's that he absolutely LOVES! He wants to watch them all the time and even when he isn't watching them he imitates it with his letters and numbers. He rarely plays with his other toys. We keep telling him, "Santa isn't going to get you any toys if you don't play with them!" I know we should continue to encourage his love for learning and we do but sometimes he is just consumed with it!
I am so excited that I only have 8 more weeks of school! Travis and I have decided for me to stay home after this school year is over. I'm beyond happy that I'll get to stay home with my 2 kiddos. I'll be looking into tutoring or watching another kid. I'll do some preschool stuff with Carson as well. I'll also try to post some of the teacher stuff I have made onto the teacherspayteachers website. I've already sold some stuff so that is good.
Some other things are we finally bought some outside furniture and a patio swing. It's been really nice having a comfortable place to sit outside. Carson and I usually swing on the patio swing after dinner when we wait for Travis to get home. Now that it's getting hotter we'll probably only get to enjoy it early morning or late evening. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this Arizona summer being pregnant. I'll have to sit in a pool all day!
Well that's all for now and hopefully I'll keep posting more frequently since I'll be staying home after this school year!
1 comment:
Yay!! A blog entry from my roomie!! :) So glad that you'll get to stay home next year! I haven't heard about that website for teachers - that's neat. It seems that stores do have A LOT more things for girls than boys - we're just deprived over here, hah, jk! Congrats again! So excited! (Of course, I've still got to meet your FIRST born!!) Love y'all!
Post a Comment