Also, teachers have gone back to work this past Monday. It feels so good that I'm staying home! I can't even imagine me going back to work right now being this pregnant! Thank you God for allowing me to stay home.
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Sleep Deprevation
It's been really hard the past couple of days. I have not been getting good sleep at all. Waking up at least 3 times a night. I guess this is God's way in preparing me for the baby. Of course when I finally find a comfortable position and sleep Carson is walking into my room to get me up. It's definately going to be a challenge having a baby and a toddler. I'm up for the challenge though and excited to meet my baby girl.
Also, teachers have gone back to work this past Monday. It feels so good that I'm staying home! I can't even imagine me going back to work right now being this pregnant! Thank you God for allowing me to stay home.
Also, teachers have gone back to work this past Monday. It feels so good that I'm staying home! I can't even imagine me going back to work right now being this pregnant! Thank you God for allowing me to stay home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!! I'm so glad you get to stay at home, too!! :) Enjoy!! Hope you are getting more sleep now...that's so annoying I know - knowing that you HAVE to get good sleep now before the baby comes but can't....ugh!! :) Love y'all!
Post a Comment