Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family


Here I am at Target. Travis and I went to visit my family out on the west side. I had my mom and sister come with me to look for baby stuff. Since this is my first and both of them have experience, I needed their expertise. I'm super glad that they came along. They showed me a lot of stuff I wouldn't have known on my own.


After church, we all went to Arby's for lunch. Here I am with my two neices. It's always fun seeing them.


Here I am with all 3 of them. Yesterday, we got to watch my nephew have his first practice fo t-ball. He was super at it. It was really cute watching him. He was very serious about it and did a great job.



The last two pics are of us before leaving to go back home. Here you can see my belly! I know some of you have been asking for belly pics. This is in front of my parents house. My nephew decided to join us in the other picture. He wanted to be near his cousin Carson. :)

1 comment:

Hollee said...

Yay for pregnant bellies!!! That was neat to see!! It was also nice to see all your family - Crislyn is so tall!! You all are beautiful!! :) I'll have to look at your registry now...as long as Malachi stays asleep! :) It's so amazing how they dictate your schedule!! Get ready! Love y'all!