Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving Weekend
For Thanksgiving we went over to my sister's house. We had a LOT of food! We stayed at my parents house for our Thanksgiving break. It was nice to relax and be with family. On Friday we started the day with car shopping. We looked for a car for Travis since he totaled his car in an accident. We found a car and were able to negotiate until we were happy with the price. After the car shopping we headed to my sisters. Us girls went and got a pedicure. I hadn't had one in such a long time. It was really nice being pampered! I think I will be going more often, especially with being pregnant. On Saturday, it was the OU vs. OSU game. It was a close game, but OU won in the end! Yahoo!!!! OU got picked for the championship game so we are all very excited! On Saturday, I also visited my friend Eva. It was nice to chat for awhile with her. Below are some pics to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment